Saturday, June 22, 2013

ロックスミスーAudrey Plays Guitar - Chimney-The Yellow Moon Band 113K+ (ROCKSMITH)




今回はThe Yellow Moon BandのChimneyです。
シングルノートですが、最後のソロがとっても難しい~です。
なんとか97%までいった。。。
もうちょっと頑張りたいな。

実はThe Yellow Moon Bandのギタリストとドラマーからコメントをいただきました。
Hey Audrey. I'm Rudy from the Yellow Moon Band and that's me playing the original guitar part on Rocksmith. You played it fantastically! I'm blown away that a 9 year old can play so well!! Very soon you are going to be better than me I think :) So keep it up!!!! xx
Hey Audrey, this is Mathew, the drummer from the Yellow Moon Band. Rudy is lying. You are already better than him. Do you want a job? :-)


The song is Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band.  Although it is Single Note Arrangement, it is SUPER hard!  Solo at the end is very very difficult.
I got to 97% and I think that is my best for now.  Above are the comments by The Yellow Moon Band.  I feel so lucky and happy ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment